Limited Lifetime Warranty
Congratulations on purchasing one of the best Water Filtration and Softening systems on the market! We Warranty our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any faulty part will be replaced at no charge
for the part if it falls within the following time periods originating from the original date of install.
Clean Water Co. will cover all labor costs associated with replacement of any and all faulty parts. The entirety of the unit including the brine tank, resin tank, filtration media and resins, valve body including electronics are all warrantied.
The brine tank, resin tank, valve body including electronics will be warrantied.
The entire filter/softener tank and brine tank will be warrantied.
Lifetime Price Match Guarantee
If you sell the system with your home and want to purchase a new system we will match the original price paid and match all discounts you received at the time of your original purchase despite price increases due to product advancements and inflation.
This limited product warranty is transferable by the original owner to a subsequent owner, it is required that the system must remain at the site of the original installation and all Limitations apply.
Relocating The System
The ORIGINAL OWNER may move the system to another location. FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS – We will come out and disconnect, drain and secure the system for movers to load FREE OF CHARGE leaving a loop in place ready to receive a new water system. Please contact a local authorized Clean Water Co. dealer prior to the installation at another location.
6 Stage Reverse Osmosis
5 Years on all parts, including reverse osmosis tank & faucet when installed following a whole house system. In order for warranty to be valid you must maintain upkeep of filter changes. Recommended frequency is once every 12 months following a whole home system and once every 3-6 months without. Faucets or components that have encountered damage from outside sources are not covered.
Limitations of Coverage: In order for the LTD Lifetime Warranty to be effective, the following terms must be met
1. The units must be installed by an approved certified installer and operated per instructions and programing set by the installer.
2. Routine regeneration of system is occurring and replaceable items are being maintained (salt, filters and other items as directed)
3. Any movement or relocation of a system by unauthorized personnel voids the warranty.
4. Units have not been subjected to unreasonable use, unauthorized repairs, tampering, damage, neglect or other violations of normal operating conditions.
5. Water pressure must not exceed 100 p.s.i and water temperature must not exceed 80 degrees.
6. We are not responsible for damage/effects from: Acts of God, war, terrorism, flood, fire, gasses, wind or hail, freezing, non-pretreated chemicals or contaminants including chloramines, ozone, sulfur, iron, bacteria, contamination; pressures or temperatures above or below standard, non-approved technicians or procedures, submerged or buried units, units not protected by enclosure or installed outside, un-approved accessories; operation or neglect contrary to printed factory operating manuals or directions. Physical appearance changes like color fade or structural deterioration due to above. Rental homes, gifts & complimentary items are not covered. No verbal promises honored. Agreements must be in writing on all originals. This also does not cover any change in the influent water characteristics of that County in which you reside.
7. We can not be held responsible for any personal property or personal items affected or damaged by water leaking from the system and its components including the plumbing lines and drains connecting the system to the home.
8. Limited Warranty does not cover anything other than single family dwellings. This Limited Warranty is limited solely to those products sold by The Clean Water Co. including replacement products and parts. Media loss by natural attrition is not covered by this Limited Warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONE EXTENDS BEYOND THE VARIOUS DURATIONS LISTED ABOVE. IF A STATE DOES NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTY ISSUES, OR A PARTICULAR CLAUSE NEEDS ADJUSTMENT, THE REMAINING CLAUSES AND INTENT OF LIMITATIONS ON DURATIONS AND LIABILITIES ARE MAINTAINED AS CLOSE TO THIS DOCUMENT AS ALLOWABLE. ALL OTHER CLAUSE REMAIN IN ORIGINAL FORCE. ALL FACTORIES INVOLVED, THE CLEAN WATER COMPANY AND THEIR AFFILIATES, OWNERS, PARTNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR AUTHORIZED SERVICE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL NOR THEIR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PARTY ARISING FROM ANY DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION IN ANY OF THE UNITS OR INSTALLATION, NOR FOR GIFTS OR COMPLIMENTARY ITEMS. THE FACTORY SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PARTS AND LABOR AND AS OUTLINED ABOVE ONLY AND FOR NO FURTHER LIABILITY OR PROMISES OR CLAIMS. ALL AGREEMENTS MUST BE IN WRITING ON ALL ORIGINALS COPIES. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVEN SHALL THE CLEAN WATER COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR THE LOSS OF USE OF THIS SYSTEM.